Sunday, August 9, 2009

Warped Tour 2009/ Salt Lake city, UT


WARPED TOUR WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I attended just yesterday August 8th, 2009. Had an insane show with sum rad bands and the best part was not only the music but the weather! It was cloudy and really really cool. Actually alittle too cold. I loved every minute of it and am still exhausted from moshing, and dancing my brains out all day!
Here are some photos and fyi i didnt take any of them because i forgot to bring a camera so i uploaded these on the net from yesterday. These are the bands i liked that were there so yeh ummm enjoy wha CHA!



The band: NOFX




David McWane from "Big D and the Kids Table" awesome punk band, they were my favorite!




"Westbound Train" They play some great reggae music


Hip hop sensation: "P.O.S"



Greg Antonitoi from "Bouncing Souls"





Maria Brink from "In this moment" Awesome metal band and this gurl can scream!!!



So here are some bands i got to see and aw man it was greeeeat!

peace and love :)

4 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Yeah, I see you've been updating your blog -- congratulations, you're doing a good job on it. I'm not so much "into" the music stuff, but I'm glad you are figuring it out.
We hope to see more pix of you and your family and what you're doing.
Love you lots, Grandma Hamblin

Kristi said...

Jake would be jealous that you got to go to Warped Tour...but I'm sure he is very happy where he is right now!! Thanks for the nice comment...and I appreciate the love sent my way. I'm glad you are a lot happier lately...just know that we love you and are always there for you and your family!! Stay sweet and be nice to your mom and Dad!!! I love them!

Kristi said...

and you and Jake also!!! I thought I had already said that, but I hadn't...Love you ALL!

Kristi said...

good job on the blog also....I'm just loosing it, huh? OK I'll shut up now...sorry!! ha ha hee hee