Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back on track.

Time for another school year as jake begins the 5th grade! He just started school a couple of weeks ago and is actually enjoying his time in school. Weird...aren't kids supposed to kick and scream telling their moms: "IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL! ID RATHER DIE!" Or maybe that was just me growing up...
Jake got his teacher Mrs. Franson who was my 5th grade teacher as well. Shes excellent and taught me so much while i was there, i know she will do the same for jake. I feel like a parent when i see jake growing up i start to get alittle emotional cause he will soon be a teenager and hopefully not a bratty one like myself back in the day buttt will just wait and see.
Familys doing good though, mom working and working. Nothing new right? Keeps the household spotless and manages to keep a smile on her face. I dont know how she does it but SHE DOES! Dad is in pain. And again whats new? Hes having ANOTHER shoulder surgery coming up here pretty quick. He needs it bad! His shoulder is crap and im sick of hearing him crying in pain. I feel bad, it looks painful.
And as far as me goes...well nothing new. SHOCKER!!!!!! Looking for job, still cleanign with mom, trying to get into school, HAS ONLY ONE HAIR COLOR! Yes indeed i no longer have pink hair that was supposed to be red but turned into pink...so now its brown! I look girly which i guess is good but i still manage to wear my comfy hippy clothing if thats what you wanna call it. Sooooo yeah, lifes boring.


As bob marley once sang:
"Dont worry about a thing, because every little thing, is gonna be alright."

Peace

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I read your blog quite awhile ago, but didn't write a comment -- then I forgot to do it. It's great to see stuff on your blog again -- and I do check it every few days. We love to hear from you and about the family. We are grateful and thankful that our prayers are heard, and we feel sure things will go well for you. You are constantly in our tho'ts and prayers. We do hope things are improving for you. Remember to KEEP THE FAITH!! And keep progressing -- we love you very much!!! Grandpa & Grandma

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Your little quote: "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is going to be alright." -- needs to be updated. Because you DO need to think about that important date coming up in about 2 wks. It is important and you need to be at your BEST. It could affect the rest of your life. WE LOVE YOU and pray for you and support you in everything that is GOOD, but you need to do your part too!